- Location: Waseco Building, 10 Phổ Quang Street, Ward 2, Tan Binh District, HCMC
- Role: QC Engineer
- Salary: Attractive
- Employment Type: Full time
- Number of position: 5
We are looking for QC Engineers to join and grow our projects. The position will play an important role in assuring quality of our projects. As a member of team, you will be involved in every stage of the software development life cycle.
Your responsibility will be:
- Participate in outsource projects from big companies in Japan
- Communicate with BSE/client to understanding requirements and functionalities in order to come up with a test plan that covers all cases
- Execute test according to the test plan, test scenarios
- Scheduling test plans to make sure products are properly verified before any important release
- Report bugs and testing evidence documents
Your Skills and Experience:
- Having Japanese skill is required
- Being able to understand requirements and specification documents.
- Experience for web application testing
- Experience in writing clear and concise test plans, test cases, test evidences, bug reports.
- Review user interfaces for consistency and functionality
- Experienced in working with Japanese customer is a plus
- Good sense of team work, responsibility and initiative
- Thorough understanding of software development life cycles
- Advanced of testing methodologies, testing process, quality models, standards.
- Smart and proactive characteristic
- Willing to take challenges and can work under pressure.
Why You'll Love Working Here
- Review salary quarterly for adjustment; review performance yearly for promotion
- Health insurance package
- Yearly company trip
- Quarterly out-door activities
- Sport clubs (football, badminton, swimming...)
- Free snacks & beverages
- Opportunities for promotions and career development in a dynamic environment
- Great chance to develop your skills and competences via coaching and mentoring program
- Working 5 days/week, from Monday to Friday, off on Saturday and Sunday