- Location: 4th Floor, 302 Le Van Sy, Ward 1, Tan Binh District, HCMC
- Role: Business Analysts
- Salary: 8,000,000 - 20,000,000VND
- Employment Type: Full time
- Number of position: 2
We are looking for strong experienced Business Analysts who’ll work with client to understand their business need, capturing the domain expertise, and translating this accurately into a succinct requirements document that will serve as the input to the software development team.
- Work directly with client from US to understand the business expectation.
- Document the client’s business requirements in detail with all assumptions and caveats included.
- Define quality attributes, external interfaces, constraints, and other nonfunctional requirements.
- Lead requirements analysis and verification, ensuring that requirement statements are complete, consistent, concise, comprehensible, traceable, feasible, unambiguous, and verifiable then communicate to development team.
- Serve as an internal point of contact for development team whenever requirements need to be clarified in day to day operations.
- Collaborate with internal and external teams to conduct UAT and release product features.
- Report directly to supervisor or Project Manager.
Your Skills and Experience
- Proven background and experience in Product management, Software development or Business analysis.
- Knowledge of software development process, especially software requirement analysis
- Excellent communications skills & English (speaking, listening, reading and writing)
- Good listening and interviewing skills to understand a customer’s business environment and processes
- Ability to document business requirements in an accurate, unambiguous and succinct fashion
- Good knowledge in UX and user-centered design
- Good presentation and client relation skills
- Good organizational, analytical, as well as oral and written communication skills
- Aptitude to learn and understand new and emerging technologies
- Experience in Agile environment or Scrum Master is a plus
Why You'll Love Working Here
- Quarterly salary review for adjustment; yearly performance review for promotion
- Up-to-date technologies
- Opportunities to work oversea (North America, Japan, Singapore and Korea…)
- Premium Health Insurance package (Inpatient VND 63m/year, Outpatient VND 8m/year and Dental Treatment VND 2m/year
- Yearly company trip
- Quarterly out-door activities
- Sport clubs (football, badminton, swimming...)
- Free snacks & beverages
- Opportunities for promotions and career development in a dynamic environment
- Great chance to develop your skills and competences via coaching and mentoring program
- Working 5 days/week, from Monday to Friday, off on Saturday and Sunday