- Location: 4th Floor, 302 Le Van Sy, Ward 1, Tan Binh District, HCMC
- Role: DevOps Engineer
- Salary: up to 1500$
- Employment Type: Full time
- Number of position: 3
We’re looking for experienced DevOps Engineer to join our team to be responsible for the deployment and maintenance of our projects. You will need to have strong experience in developing, deploying and maintaining large Amazon AWS based SaaS solutions that can keep the backend infrastructure running smoothly with more than thousands of users concurrency. This role requires you to have hands-on technical experience and ability to provide a possible approach towards environment configuration / management and continuous improvement. The role will consist of the use of wide range of AWS technologies and Linux/Java with an emphasis on the implementation of best practices’ cloud security principles.
Your tasks will be as below:
- Deploying, maintaining and managing AWS cloud-based system to ensure the availability, high performance & scalability, and also security.
- Work with the development team to build, release and configuration management of running systems.
- System troubleshooting and problem solving across platform and application domains.
- Suggesting architecture improvements, recommending process improvements.
- Ensuring critical system security through the use of best in class cloud security solutions.
Your Skills and Experience
- Strong experience as a DevOps Engineer in a 24x7 uptime Amazon AWS environment, including experience with release management platforms, infrastructure scaling (Heroku, Docker, Kubernetes, etc.)
- Experienced in scripting (e.g. Python) and automation.
- Operating Systems: Windows and Linux system administration.
- Experienced with system monitoring tools and ability to analyze and resolve complex infrastructure resource and application deployment issues.
- Professional commitment to high quality, and a passion for learning new skills.
- Detail-oriented individual with the ability to rapidly learn new concepts and technologies.
- Ability to work in a fast past multicultural 24/7 environment
- Desired Skills (Not essential but beneficial to have)
- Have strong Object Oriented Programming skills, especially Java.
- Basic DB administration experience (DB3, MongoDB, Postgresql etc).
- Experience with Agile software development, project
- Management methodologies is a plus
- Strong experience administrating version control systems
- Understanding network topologies and common network protocols and services (DNS, HTTP(S), SSH, FTP, SMTP).
Why You'll Love Working Here
- Quarterly salary review for adjustment; yearly performance review for promotion
- Up-to-date technologies
- Opportunities to work oversea (North America, Japan, Singapore and Korea…)
- Premium Health Insurance package (Inpatient VND 63m/year, Outpatient VND 8m/year and Dental Treatment VND 2m/year
- Yearly company trip
- Quarterly out-door activities
- Sport clubs (football, badminton, swimming...)
- Free snacks & beverages
- Opportunities for promotions and career development in a dynamic environment
- Great chance to develop your skills and competences via coaching and mentoring program
- Working 5 days/week, from Monday to Friday, off on Saturday and Sunday