- Location: Waseco Building, 10 Phổ Quang Street, Ward 2, Tan Binh District, HCMC
- Role: iOS Developer
- Salary: Attractive
- Employment Type: Full time
- Number of position: 3
We are looking for experienced iOS developer to join our team to develop and maintenance of wide range applications for our customers, both native and hybrid application. Your main tasks will involve in application development and integrate with back-end side with the below responsibilities:
• Contribute in all phases of software development life cycle, including estimation & proposal
• Ensure designs are in compliance with specifications
• Write well designed, testable, efficient source code
• Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the applications
• Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies and presenting these for architectural review
• Research new technologies to apply for next coming projects.
Your Skills and Experience
- Strong experience with Swift or Objective-C (Ability to handle both would be a plus).
- Have at least 1- 2 years of experience as iOS developer
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect iOS applications to back-end services.
- Have knowledge of some common iOS frameworks like Core Data, Core Animation, Cocoa Touch etc.
- Knowledge of other web technologies, HTML5 and UI/UX standards for iOS development. Experience with performance optimization, memory tuning.
- Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications.
- Good at using GIT version control system or other file management tools.
- Knowledge of low-level C-based libraries is a plus.
- Good command of both spoken and written English/Japanese is a plus
Why You'll Love Working Here
- Review salary quarterly for adjustment; review performance yearly for promotion
- Opportunities to work oversea in Singapore, Korea and Japan
- Health insurance package
- Yearly company trip
- Quarterly out-door activities
- Sport clubs (football, badminton, swimming...)
- Free snacks & beverages
- Opportunities for promotions and career development in a dynamic environment
- Great chance to develop your skills and competences via coaching and mentoring program
- Working 5 days/week, from Monday to Friday, off on Saturday and Sunday