- Location: 4th Floor, 302 Le Van Sy, Ward 1, Tan Binh District, HCMC
- Role: Team Leader
- Salary: Negotiate
- Employment Type: Full time
- Number of position: 1
We’re looking for experienced Java Leader to lead projects related to develop and maintenance java system web applications. Your responsibility will be, but not limited to
- Collaborate with team members to analyst, estimate, plan, design, develop, test, and maintain a system web-based applications.
- Maintain high standards of software quality within the team by establishing good practices and habits following customer defined standards to meet customer expectation.
- Prioritize and manage multiple concurrent tasks.
- Provide technical leadership to teammates through review, coaching and mentor
- Be able to initiate and propose process improvement to increase efficiency of the project methodology
- Good at technical to provide solutions and perform code review for team members.
- At least 5 years of experience in Java project and 1 years as leader position
- Good knowledge of object oriented programming (OOP) and design patterns
- Familiar with at least one MVC framework such as Struts, Spring MVC, Spring Boot, Hibernate, etc
- Good knowledge in HTML, HTML5, CSS, CSS3 is a plus
- Good knowledge of relational databases (such as DB2, MySQL, PostgreSQL)
- Logical thinking with active, independent and responsible characteristic
- Good sense of team work, responsibility and initiative
- Excellent analytical skills and methodological mindset
- Good understanding of Internet application & its workflow technology
- Good problem solving, collaboration and communication skills
- Smart and proactive characteristic, willing to take challenges and can work under pressure.
- Japanese can read/write document and communicate with customer via email/chat tools is a plus
We provide our staff with:
- Performance review and salary adjustment one per year or when you have excellence achievement
- Working with talent people in an active, friendly, fast moving environment
- “Share to learn and learn to share” philosophy and chances to develop your skills / competences via coaching and mentoring program
- Monthly team-building fund & sport clubs (football, badminton, …)
- Annual company trip
- Healthcare insurance package & health checking one per year
- All benefits according to Vietnamese Labor law.
- Free snacks & beverages