- Location: Waseco Building, 10 Phổ Quang Street, Ward 2, Tan Binh District, HCMC
- Role: TA
- Salary: Attractive
- Employment Type: Full time
- Number of position: 5
We are looking for 5 .NET technical architects to work as part of an established and collaborative Agile/Scrum development team with below responsibilities.
- Work with Scrum Master/PM for sprint grooming by providing technical solutions and assisting story estimation.
- Propose and clarify with customer’s TA about system design and implementation solution for both new and active sprint/release and transfer the finalized solution to the project team.
- Do code review to provide the code quality report issues to PM or higher management and propose solution to fix found issues.
- Do GAP analysis and POC for difficult features to propose solution to the project team.
- Propose solution architecture for new system or new module/feature of an existing system.
- Assist projects to establish and implement CI/CD.
Your Skills and Experience
- At least 6 years of experience for web development using NET technology
- At least 2 years of experience in front-end development using Angular or similar frameworks for building SPA
- Strong experience in system design for web application using NET technology stack.
- Much experience with Restful API design
- Much experience with design patterns
- Experience with responsive design using bootstrap
- Experience with unit test for both frontend and backend
- Experience with CI/CD implementation.
- Experience with at least cloud computing platform like AWS…
- Be able to write technical design document
- Good English communication in both vernal and writing
WHY YOU'LL LOVE WORKING HERE
- Quarterly salary review for adjustment; yearly performance review for promotion
- Up-to-date technologies
- Opportunities to work oversea (North America, Japan, Singapore and Korea…)
- Premium Health Insurance package (Inpatient VND 63m/year, Outpatient VND 8m/year and Dental Treatment VND 2m/year
- Yearly company trip
- Quarterly out-door activities
- Sport clubs (football, badminton, swimming...)
- Free snacks & beverages
- Opportunities for promotions and career development in a dynamic environment
- Great chance to develop your skills and competences via coaching and mentoring program
- Working 5 days/week, from Monday to Friday, off on Saturday and Sunday