- Location: Waseco Building, Zone C, 3rd Floor, No.10 Pho Quang Street, Ward 2, Tan Binh District, HCMC
- Role: QA auditor
- Salary: Attractive
- Employment Type: Full time
- Number of position: 3
Quality Assurance Auditor works to ensure standard project management processes are adequately applied in all projects of Company.
The person will be the assistant of PMO (Project Management Office), acting as bridge between PMO and projects, in terms of:
- Monitoring the application of standard processes in on-going projects.
- Being the first-tier support for process-related issues that occur from daily project work.
- Bringing back to PMO the need and feedback received from projects, which will contribute to continuous process improvement.
Your Skills and Experience
Assisting PMO Head in developing and training standard process.
- Auditing projects deliverables and activities, and address discrepancies with Project Managers, in daily and weekly basis.
- Examples of projects’ activities to be audited are: project kickoff, planning, reporting, retrospective, post-mortem review, etc.
- Providing supports for projects, as needed, to help them in understanding and application the required standard process.
- Escalating to PMO Head the issues found from projects’ process, which cannot be solved effectively by Project Managers.
- Managing documents of PMO operations and corporate process assets (i.e., policies, procedures, templates, checklists, guidelines, etc.)
2. Education and Degree
B.S in IT-related fields. Having background in Software Engineering is advantageous.
(preferred) certificate in world-wide quality standard (e.g., ISO9001, ISO27001, CMMI, etc.)
3. Attitudes, Skills and Experiences
- Strong inter-personal communication skill.
- Has open-minded and calm attitude when dealing with work conflicts.
- Proactive learner, willing to enhance knowledge as needed by work.
- Critical thinking and enthusiastic problem solver with ‘Cando’ mindset.
- Familiar with preparation and conducting quality audits.
- (preferred) Experience in process definition via corporate-wide quality programs to achieve international quality standards, such as: ISO9001, ISO27001, CMMI, etc.
- Capable of reading and writing in English for daily work.
WHY YOU'LL LOVE WORKING HERE
- Quarterly salary review for adjustment; yearly performance review for promotion
- Up-to-date technologies
- Opportunities to work oversea (North America, Japan, Singapore and Korea…)
- Premium Health Insurance package (Inpatient VND 63m/year, Outpatient VND 8m/year and Dental Treatment VND 2m/year
- Yearly company trip
- Quarterly out-door activities
- Sport clubs (football, badminton, swimming...)
- Free snacks & beverages
- Opportunities for promotions and career development in a dynamic environment
- Great chance to develop your skills and competences via coaching and mentoring program
- Working 5 days/week, from Monday to Friday, off on Saturday and Sunday