- Location: Waseco Building, Zone C, 3rd Floor, No. 10, Pho Quang St., Ward 2, Tan Binh Dist, HCMC
- Role: QC Manager
- Salary: Negotiate
- Employment Type: Full time
- Number of position: 1
We are looking for a Quality Control Manager to lead the testing team to provide an effective and efficient quality inspection for software development projects with the below responsibilities.
- Lead the testing team to provide testing services for all software development projects in the company
- Building up and leading the Testing Team to the success of project
- Plan/estimate project testing activities, manages creation and review of test-related artifacts
- Coordinate to execute test, monitor/control test execution and evaluates test
- Coordinate with production team to solve customer complaint and find out root cause and corrective action as well
- Ensure that all the requirements of compliances are followed
- Report daily progress/issues to management and client representatives
- Train/manage testing engineers of project assigned, mentor and provide guidance to testing engineers, responsible for career development plan of team members
Your Skills and Experience
- At least 2 year of experience for QC Manager position.
- Strong experience of testing web based and mobile applications.
- Experience with automation and performance test.
- Excellent sense of quality assessment and quality improvement.
- Solid knowledge and hand-on experience applying Scrum.
- Experience working in full product life-cycle testing applying CI/CD is desirable.
- Hands-on experience on setting up testing toolset and metrics.
- Experience with defining/tailoring software testing process which can jointly be applied for the testing team & client’s teams.
Why You'll Love Working Here
- Quarterly salary review for adjustment; yearly performance review for promotion
- Up-to-date technologies
- Opportunities to work oversea (North America, Japan, Singapore and Korea…)
- Premium Health Insurance package (Inpatient VND 63m/year, Outpatient VND 8m/year and Dental Treatment VND 2m/year
- Yearly company trip
- Quarterly out-door activities
- Sport clubs (football, badminton, swimming...)
- Free snacks & beverages
- Opportunities for promotions and career development in a dynamic environment
- Great chance to develop your skills and competences via coaching and mentoring program
- Working 5 days/week, from Monday to Friday, off on Saturday and Sunday