We are looking for 02 Japanese Bridge Engineers to develop our exciting projects. Let’s give a chance to talk together!
Your key responsibilities are:
- Analyze requirement, discuss with technical team to propose solutions/estimation to customer
- Be responsible for all project requirements in Vietnam side and help the development team to clarify if any unclear
- Communicate with customer via phone, web meeting, and discuss question/issues via ticket system on all project related matters
- Work closely with Project Manager to monitor, control project and report project status/progress to customer daily/weekly
- Translate detail design, test cases from Japanese to English or vice versa
- Join the final test to make sure the delivery matched with customer expectation.
- Work onsite in Japan if project required
Your Skills and Experience:
- BS Degree in Computer Science/Engineering or related subject;
- Advanced Japanese level N3 or above and good communication skill;
- At least 2 years of experience working as BSE position for offshore company and understand Japanese working style;
- Have negotiation skills to deal with customer on issues related to work content, quality, schedule etc
- Understand software development process and outsourcing;
- Be able to read & understand technical specifications in English language is a plus.
Why You’ll Love Working Here
- Quarterly salary review for adjustment; yearly performance review for promotion;
- Opportunities for promotions and career development in a dynamic environment;
- Premium Health Insurance package (Inpatient VND 63m/year, Outpatient VND 8m/year and Dental Treatment VND 2m/year);
- Many exciting internal activities and meaningful corporate social responsibility (CSR);
- Free snacks & beverages;
- Yearly company trip;
- Working 5 days/week, from Mon-Fri, and 12-15 day annual leaves;
- “Share to learn and learn to share” philosophy, friendly working environment with many energetic buddies.