TPS Software is looking for DevOps Engineer to join our Agile team to be in-charge of the deployment and maintenance of our projects.
Your responsibilities will be as below:
- Build, maintain and improve the infrastructure of the application
- Configure and build tools for Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment for Microservices system
- Work with the engineering team regarding development environment, toolset and workflow
- Monitor, troubleshoot and improve system availability, performance and security
Your Skills and Experiences
- At least 2 years experience in DevOps Position.
- Strong technical background in one of cloud-based platform: AWS or Azure.
- Experienced in bash shell scripting and automation (e.g Python)
- Implement DevOps practices: Infrastructure as Code (Terraform, Ansible), CI/CD pipeline (Jenkins, AWS/Azure CodePipeline), Monitoring (Zabbix, Grafana + Prometheus), Container (Kuberetes/EKS, AKS, Docker)…
- Experience with database: MySQL/ MS SQL, MongoDB, Postgresql, etc.
- Solid knowledge of networking, firewalls, load balancers and network topologies, common network protocols and services (DNS, HTTP(S), SSH, FTP, SMTP)
- Ability to work in 24/7 environment
Why You’ll Love Working Here
- Opportunities for promotions and career development in a dynamic environment
- Premium Health Insurance package (Inpatient VND 63m/year, Outpatient VND 8m/year and Dental Treatment VND 2m/year)
- Many exciting internal activities and meaningful corporate social responsibility (CSR)
- Free snacks & beverages
- Yearly company trip
- Working 5 days/week, from Monday to Friday, off on Saturday and Sunday
- “Share to learn and learn to share” philosophy, friendly working environment with many energetic buddies