TPS Software is looking for talented Java Developers (Senior/Leader) to be a part of our proactive and energetic team to build and develop, willing to work in maintenance the special products in Telecom. Your key responsibilities are:
- Participate in all phases of the development life-cycle.
- Develop well designed, efficient source code, conduct unit test and automation test as well.
- Perform bugs fixing, maintaining, enhancement of existing web modules.
- Work with leader and teammates to estimate and plan for projects
Your Skills and Experience:
- At least 4 years’ experience in Java development, especially Java Core and Java EE technologies (Servlets, JSPs/JSF, WebSocket).
- Strong database knowledge (MYSQL, PostgreSQL, MongoDB or DB2).
- Strong knowledge of object-oriented design.
- Knowledge about some popular design pattern like Factory pattern, Adapter pattern, Strategy pattern.
- Proven experience with one of front-end frameworks such as Angular, ReactJS, VueJS.
- Experienced in using a CSS Framework like Bootstrap, Material UI,…
- Experienced in developing web applications using: Spring Boot or Jersey API, Struts.
- Proficient understanding of code version tools such as Git, CVS, SVN.
- Familiarity with build tools such as Maven, Gradle, Ant.
Why You’ll Love Working Here
- Bonding activities with your teammates at weekly “Happy Hour”
- Attend Many other exciting internal activities and meaningful corporate social responsibility (CSR)
- Working 5 days a week, from Monday to Friday (9:00 AM – 6:30 PM, break-time 12:00 – 01:30 PM)
- Review salary & level quarterly
- 13rd salary, 12–15 days annual leaves, 5 sick leave days
- “Share to learn and learn to share” philosophy with many internal training/ sharing of technical, soft skills.