TPS Software is looking for talented Java Developers (Junior/ Senior) to be a part of our proactive and energetic team to build and develop, maintain the special products in Fintech, Telecom, etc. Your key responsibilities are:
- Participate in all phases of the development life-cycle.
- Develop well designed, efficient source code, conduct unit test and automation test as well.
- Perform bugs fixing, maintaining, enhancement of existing web modules.
- Involve in team’s discussion to find solutions for new requirements.
- Work with leader and teammates to estimate and plan for projects
- Develop clean and well-designed object-oriented PHP as well as efficient SQL
- Participate in all phases of software development including design document, provide technical solution, coding, review source code and conduct unit test
- Solve complex web application issues and architectural challenges
- Ensure the assigned tasks to be performed on-time and with high quality
Your Skills and Experience:
- At least 2 years’ experience in Java development, especially Java Core and J2EE technologies (Servlets, JSPs or JSF);
- Strong database knowledge (MYSQL, PostgreSQL, MongoDB, DB2);
- Knowledge of object oriented design and design patterns;
- Proven experience with one of front-end frameworks such as Bootstrap, Angular and VueJS;
- Experienced in developing web applications using: Spring Boot or Jersey API, Struts;
- Proficient understanding of code version tools such as Git, CVS, SVN;
- Familiarity with build tools such as Maven, Gradle, Ant;
Why You’ll Love Working Here
- Quarterly salary review for adjustment; yearly performance review for promotion;
- Opportunities for promotions and career development in a dynamic environment;
- Premium Health Insurance package (Inpatient VND 63m/year, Outpatient VND 8m/year and Dental Treatment VND 2m/year);
- Many exciting internal activities and meaningful corporate social responsibility (CSR);
- Free snacks & beverages;
- Yearly company trip;
- Working 5 days/week, from Mon-Fri, and 12-15 day annual leaves;
- “Share to learn and learn to share” philosophy, friendly working environment with many energetic buddies;