We are seeking a Product Manager who is enthusiastic about the opportunity to develop diversity of fascinating products, from coming up with ideas, managing processes, launching and maintaining the development of products. Your key responsibilities:
- Define and execute product strategies and vision
- Create and maintain a product roadmap to boost overall satisfaction of user experience
- Collaborate and communication with business owners, cross-functional teams to gather and prioritize product requirements
- Work with engineers and designers to create product architectures, wireframes, prototypes, and user stories.
- Collaborate with QA teams to define testing criteria and ensure that the software meets quality standards and user expectations.
- Identify potential risks and issues that may impact the product’s success and work proactively to mitigate them
- Help hire, onboard, and mentor new product team members.
- Degree in Software Development, Computer Science, or related field.
- Experienced in working as Business Analyst or Product Owner background
- At least 3 years of experience in software Product management
- Strong knowledge about Agile/Scrum Method and analytics tools
- Experience in building and expanding a product development organization
- Strong organizational skills along with demonstrated ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously and able to react to shifting priorities to meet business needs
- Communicate effectively with both business and technical teams
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal, communication and problem-solving skills with detail-oriented
- Having IT technical knowledge is a good plus
- Good at English (both verbal and written)
Why You’ll Love Working Here:
We always appreciate your being with us, so:
- We care about your well-being: We provide each of you a Premium Healthcare Insurance package (Inpatient VND 63m/year, Outpatient VND 8m/year and Dental Treatment VND 2m/year). Also, sport clubs (badminton, football, swimming) are available for you;
- We care about your career path: We want to see you grow your career with us. We provide multiple training sessions for you to gain new knowledge about the latest technology.
- We offer annual review for salary adjustment and promotion opportunities;
- We care about your contribution: We always appreciate your contribution to work. We have worthy rewards and bonus for your great performance;
- We care about your contentment: Dynamic activities are open all year round. You have chances to showcase your talents in singing, dancing, sporting, etc., at our festivals, team buildings and company trips;
- Bonding activities with your teammates at weekly “Happy Hour”;
- Attend many other exciting internal activities and meaningful corporate social responsibility (CSR);
- Working 5 days a week, from Monday to Friday (9:00AM – 6:30PM, break-time 12:00 – 01:30PM);
- 12-15 days annual leaves;
- “Share to learn and learn to share” philosophy with many internal training/ sharing of technical, soft skills.