TPS Software are looking for a Product QC Manager for software development who is responsible for ensuring that the software products meet the desired level of quality. The role requires the individual to work closely with cross-functional teams to develop and implement quality control plans that enhance product quality and assure products meet customer expectations. The Product QC Manager will also conduct regular reviews and evaluations of software products to identify and address quality issues.
- Develop and implement quality control procedures and guidelines for software products.
- Conduct regular quality reviews and evaluations of the software products.
- Work with cross-functional teams to identify and address quality issues and implement corrective actions.
- Collaborate with product development teams to ensure that products meet quality standards before being released.
- Establish metrics and KPIs to track quality performance and report on them to management regularly.
- Manage tester team and ensure that they are trained and equipped to perform their duties effectively.
Your Skills and Experiences:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related field.
- At least 5 years of experience in quality control in a software development environment.
- Strong knowledge of quality control principles and techniques.
- Experience with automated testing tools and methodologies.
- Experience with Agile and Scrum methodologies.
- Excellent communication and leadership skills.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and priorities simultaneously.
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail.
Why You’ll Love Working Here:
- Quarterly salary review for adjustment; yearly performance review for promotion;
- Opportunities for promotions and career development in a dynamic environment;
- Premium Health Insurance package (Inpatient VND 63m/year, Outpatient VND 8m/year and Dental Treatment VND 2m/year);
- Many exciting internal activities and meaningful corporate social responsibility (CSR);
- Yearly company trip;
- Working 5 days/week, from Mon-Fri, and 12-15 day annual leaves; 13rd salary, 5 sick leave days.
- “Share to learn and learn to share” philosophy, friendly working environment with man