TPS Software is a leading software development provider specializing in Fintech, E-commerce, Insurance, Telecom… for foreign markets. Our innovative software solutions have helped numerous businesses to streamline their operations and improve their productivity. As we continue to expand our business, we are looking for a dynamic and results-driven Sales Manager.
The Sales Manager will be responsible for achieving revenue targets and expanding the customer base. This role requires a candidate with a proven track record of success in software sales, excellent leadership skills, and a deep understanding of the software development industry.
- Develop and implement sales strategies to increase revenue and market share.
- Build and maintain relationships with clients, prospects, and partners.
- Identify and pursue new business opportunities.
- Create and manage sales forecasts and budgets.
- Monitor and analyze market trends to identify opportunities.
- Collaborate with other departments to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Attend industry events to promote the company.
- Provide regular reports on sales performance and market trends.
Your Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, or a related field.
- At least 4 years of experience in software sales.
- Proven track record of achieving sales targets and leading sales teams.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills.
- Strong leadership skills.
- Deep understanding of software development and technology.
- Willingness to travel.
We offer a competitive salary package and opportunities for career growth. If you are a results-driven sales professional looking for a challenging and rewarding opportunity, please apply with your resume and cover letter.
Why You’ll Love Working Here:
We always appreciate your being with us, so
- We care about your well-being: We provide each of you a Premium Healthcare Insurance package (Inpatient VND 63m/year, Outpatient VND 8m/year and Dental Treatment VND 2m/year). Also, sport clubs (badminton, football, swimming) are available for you;
- We care about your career path: We want to see you grow your career with us. We provide multiple training sessions for you to gain new knowledge about the latest technology. Besides,
- We offer annual review for salary adjustment and promotion opportunities;
- We care about your contribution: We always appreciate your contribution to work. We have worthy rewards and bonus for your great performance;
- We care about your contentment: Dynamic activities are open all year round. You have chances to showcase your talents in singing, dancing, sporting, etc., at our festivals, team buildings and company trips;
- Bonding activities with your teammates at weekly “Happy Hour”;
- Attend Many other exciting internal activities and meaningful corporate social responsibility (CSR);
- Working 5 days a week, from Monday to Friday (9:00 AM – 6:30 PM, break-time 12:00 – 01:30 PM);
- 12-15 day annual leaves;
- “Share to learn and learn to share” philosophy with many internal training/ sharing of technical, soft skills.