TPS Software is looking for a highly skilled and experienced Senior/Lead iOS Developer to join our team. The successful candidate will be responsible for leading the development of our iOS mobile applications, collaborating with cross-functional teams to deliver a digital payment platform. The ideal candidate is passionate about iOS development and is up-to-date with the latest trends and technologies.
- Manage the development and deployment processes
- Hands-on engineering work such as designing, reviewing, writing, and testing code to create new features.
- Provide guidance and support to your team members, mentoring them and providing feedback to help them improve
- Attend daily standup meeting
- Receive task assigned from project manager.
Your Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related field.
- 3+ years of experience in iOS development, with a strong understanding of Swift and Objective-C. 5+ years for the lead position.
- Experience leading and managing a team of iOS developers is a plus.
- Strong problem-solving skills and ability to debug complex issues.
- Experience working with RESTful APIs and integrating third-party libraries.
- Strong understanding of the Apple Human Interface Guidelines and design principles.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills.
- Experience with Agile development methodologies.
- Advanced level in English.
Why You’ll Love Working Here
- We care about your well-being: We provide each of you a Premium Healthcare Insurance package (Inpatient VND 63m/year, Outpatient VND 8m/year and Dental Treatment VND 2m/year). Also, sport clubs (badminton, football, swimming) are available for you;
- We care about your career path: We want to see you grow your career with us. We provide multiple training sessions for you to gain new knowledge about the latest technology. Besides, we offer annual review for salary adjustment and promotion opportunities;
- We care about your contribution: We always appreciate your contribution to work. We have worthy rewards and bonus for your great performance;
- We care about your contentment: Dynamic activities are open all year round. You have chances to showcase your talents in singing, dancing, sporting, etc., at our festivals, team buildings and company trips;
- Bonding activities with your teammates at weekly “Happy Hour”
- Attend Many other exciting internal activities and meaningful corporate social responsibility (CSR)
- Working 5 days a week, from Monday to Friday (9:00 AM – 6:30 PM, break-time 12:00 – 01:30 PM)
- Review salary & level quarterly
- 13rd salary, 12–15-day annual leaves, 5 sick leave days
- “Share to learn and learn to share” philosophy with many internal training/ sharing of technical, soft skills.